- Innovation -
SENTRY™ MISSION PLANNING (MP) SYSTEM
Range Safety Planning and Risk Analysis for Space Launch, Reentry And Unmanned Aerial Vehicles
SENTRY TM MISSION PLANING (MP) SYSTEM
SENTRY TM MP is an advanced software tool for launch vehicles, UAS, and re-entry vehicle mission planning that generates flight rules based on Vehicle Trajectories, Debris Fragments, Weather, and more
SENTRY TM MISSION PLANNING (MP) SYSTEM
Weather Data Ingest
Core Capabilities of SENTRY™ Mission Planning (MP)
SENTRY™ MP is a modern software tool that determines pre-flight mission parameters required to fly a launch vehicle, UAS, or other vehicle in the National Air Space (NAS).
Understanding SENTRY™ MP
Fully integrated tool for launch, reentry and unmanned aerial vehicles pre-mission flight planning and real-time operations
- A graphical user interface tool bench
- Used for range safety planning and risk analysis
- Applies to space launch, reentry, unmanned aerial systems
- Graphical situational awareness display for landing vehicles
- Reduces and mitigates risk to the public and high value assets
- Ingests multiple data formats including: vehicle trajectories, fragments, weather, and population files.
- Allows the operator to create limits, turns and mission outcome models tailored to the mission needs.
- Creates the mission background data.
- Ingests live telemetry data and calculates probability of impact contours and data loss flight time.
- Displays the present position and vacuum impact position of the vehicles.
- Displays vehicle attitude graphic, XY plots, system status and vehicle events.
- Uses the innovative Julier-Uhlmann approach.
- Calculates debris impact dispersions faster and more efficiently than traditional Monte Carlo method.
- Probability of Impact (Pi) calculates range safety critical estimation of causality data.
- Computes Data Loss Flight Time (DLFT) table used by MFCO in the event of loss of telemetry data.
- Computes areas caused by a vehicle breakup.
- Provides a time buffer prior to sending the destruct signal to the vehicle, avoiding unnecessary destruction of a vehicle due to data drop outs.
- Ingests live telemetry data and provides situational awareness of a vehicle.
- Provides present and vacuum positions, using data displays, plots and world view 3-D graphics.
Three Products in the SENTRY™ Family
SENTRY™ Mission Planning (MP)
Used for pre-mission planning as a graphical user interface tool bench that provides tools and utilities used for range safety planning and risk analysis for space launch, reentry and unmanned aerial vehicles.
SENTRY™ Real-Time (RT)
Is used in real-time during live-fire launches, vehicle re-entry from outer space, or UAS flights to provide real-time graphical situational awareness displays and trajectory parameters.
SENTRY™ Weather Display Tool is designed to provide improved situational awareness to Launch Weather Officers (LWO) by aggregating the most important data into a fully interactive, three-dimensional display.
WANNA CHAT SOME MORE?
Send us a Message
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Interested in a former project?
We love answering queries, solving problems and accepting feedback suggestions, and ideas.