- Innovation -
FLIGHT ANALYST WORKSTATION (FAWS)
Spacecraft Launch, Reentry, and Landing
FAWS is an advanced software tool that automates the traditional manual range safety functions required to Create Mission Flight Rules, Generate Emulated Sensor Data Timelines, Execute Mission Rule Simulations, and More.
Flight System Components
and Dangerous Errors
Flight Rule Generation
Key Features of FAWS
FAWS is a Modern, Autonomous System to Replace the Traditional Man-In-The-Loop Range Safety Systems for Spacecraft Launch, Reentry, and Landing
Fully integrated tool for launch, reentry and unmanned aerial vehicles pre-mission flight planning and real-time operations
- A modern tool that automates pre-mission analyses required for launches, re-entry, or landings
- Replaces the range safety man-in-the-loop systems
- Greatly reduces the timeline and cost associated with pre-mission launch and re-entry planning
- United States Air Force 30th Space Wing (30SW)
- United States Air Force 45th Space Wing (45SW)
- FAWS produces and qualifies the mission rules loaded on the vehicle.
- An analyst uses FAWS to import mission data sets
- FAWS drives simulations based on mission limit lines, static and moving gates, data loss flight times, angle limits, and trajectory sets.
- FAWS analyst defines mission rules such as GreenTime rules.
- FAWS generates emulated sensor data that can be perfect or can contain interned errors to test limits.
- FAWS generates simulation and reports that show when rules are activated, tripped, and deactivated
- The Eastern Range (ER)
- Allows building rules using a set of GUI worksheets instead of editing rsoML.xml by hand.
- FAWS will not allow some types of errors and provides checking and warning for others.
- FAWS allows testing the rules with scenarios designed to both pass and trip each rule.
- FAWS reduces the need to run all scenarios through a hardware simulation, resulting in a reduction in both length and cost of the preflight analysis.
WANNA CHAT SOME MORE?
Send us a Message
WE WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
Interested in a former project?
We love answering queries, solving problems and accepting feedback suggestions, and ideas.