At Millennium, our benefits are more than just part of our compensation package. They are a reflection of our commitment to our employees and their families. We recognize that our employees are the key to delivering the services and expertise that distinguishes our company from the competition and thus are committed to providing our staff a high-quality, competitive employee benefit program. Our benefit package is reviewed regularly and modified accordingly to ensure we offer the benefits that are most important to both the employee and the employee’s family.
Health & Wellness
Millennium provides the following health benefits through nationwide providers with little or no waiting periods and low-cost sharing for the employee:
Financial & Retirement:
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan & Profit Sharing for eligible employees – No employee contribution required. Funded 100% by employer contributions.
- 401(k) – through a nationwide provider. Both Roth and traditional options available. Millennium provides an attractive matching contribution.
- Company-paid short-term disability
- Company-paid long-term disability
- Company-paid group-term life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental life insurance
- Voluntary supplemental disability insurance
- Paid leave for vacation, sick and personal time off
- Paid leave for holidays
- Paid leave for bereavement, jury duty and Military leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Training & Development
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Recognition and Rewards/Bonuses
- Company-Sponsored Events
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Discounts for cell phone service & computer purchases
For more information on Millennium’s benefit program, please contact
* Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, citizenship status, or Vietnam era or special disabled veteran's status in recruitment, employment, promotion, compensation, benefits, or training. It is also Millennium's policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination and of sexual harassment. Benefits described above are applicable to eligible employees. Eligibility and approval rules apply. Millennium reserves the right to modify or discontinue any benefit at any time.